Augusta Plant

Our Augusta facility was initially designed as a 1,850,000 ton per year processing facility in Augusta, Wisconsin located on 1,187 acres with coarse-grade Northern White sand reserves. Augusta was expanded to 2,860,000 tons per year of 20/100 capacity in the third quarter of 2014 to meet growing customer demand. The Augusta facility produces multiple mesh sizes consisting of high-quality Northern White raw frac sand, as verified by leading third-party proppant testing companies. Our customers can take delivery of the sand at on-site rail facilities consisting of eight rail spurs, ranging from 2,700 to 4,400 feet in length, that can accommodate unit trains and connect to a Union Pacific Railroad mainline.

Hi-Crush Partners owns 98% of the Augusta facility. Remaining 2% ownership held by HCLP’s sponsor, Hi-Crush Proppants.


2,860,000 tons

Annual Rated Capacity

40.9 Million

Tons of Reserves

1,187

Acres

Learn more about this facility: Augusta Data SheetPDF