Integrated Proppant Logistics Service
Simplify Your Sand Supply
PropStream last mile solution integrates every aspect of frac sand supply management to help reduce your fracturing costs. Our fully integrated supply chain simplifies proppant procurement, eliminating the need for you to manage proppant logistics and securing the high-quality sand you need, all in one efficient process.
Our innovative PropStream solution maintains strict quality control of your proppant from the mine to the blender, while also addressing environmental concerns through significant reduction of particulate matter emissions. We handle the full spectrum of logistics management, from railcar fleet management to truck dispatching and dedicated wellsite operation, structurally reducing costs in the well completion process. Flexibility around our last mile offering delivers the services you need, when you need them.
Let PropStream streamline your proppant supply chain.
Greater operating efficiency
- Reduced NPT through redundancy of equipment.
- Reduced travel distance to wellsite due to strategically located transload facilities.
- Minimized wellsite congestion as trucks are on and off the wellsite in less than five minutes.
- Smaller wellsite footprint with compact equipment smaller than pneumatics or bins.
Reduced environmental impact
- More than 90% silica dust reduction compared to pneumatic and other techniques.
- Significant noise reduction compared to pneumatic trailers.
Superior accuracy and reliability
- Highly precise sand delivery into blenders as accuracy of volumes is greater than 99.75%.
- Consistent quality as sealed system keeps sand dry and smaller containers (vs. silos or other containerized solutions) eliminate the risk of accidental sand mixing and contamination.
- Increased surety of supply as multiple diverse production locations are complemented by an integrated in-basin terminal network to provide reliable and efficient sand supply of all grades and mesh sizes.